We love the Children's Museum. It's one of our favorite places. When Bethany found out that they offered art classes for 2-4 year olds we jumped all over that. She got James, Avery and Mackayla signed up in their last three spots. The class lasts 8 weeks and will be focused on the artwork of Eric Carle. They started off with reading one of his books and then they let the kids loose in the art studio. They had 5 different stations that had to do with the book and encouraged the kids to get as messy as possible. I was positive that Avery would hate having paint on any part of her but I was way wrong. They all had a blast and I'm excited for all the fun artwork we're going to be bringing home in the next 2 months! I'm also super glad that Bethany will be there because my belly is only getting bigger and it's only a matter of time before I am of no use whatsoever!
2 comments:
So cute. I need to be a more motivated mother. I just sit around and let my kids watch pbs, that's all the enriching that happens in our house. That and an occasional trip to the library. I need a friend here in phoenix to motivate me. Hint. Hint.
That shoe art looks so fun! How great that you found something lik ethat for both of your kids!
Post a Comment