We picked a bad month to start.
There are 4 birthdays in August, all within the space of 11 days.
I'm a little tired of cupcakes :)
Just a disclaimer - we're kind of new at this and hope that with lots of practice the cupcakes will actually look like they do in the book!
First up we have Paul's penquins and glaciers.
Next up, David's lions (he's a certifiable Leo).
Followed by Dad's sailboats (these were done 100% by Bethany).
5 comments:
K.....those are fantastic! You ladies are TALENTED!
Oh my gosh. You are amazing and those are soooo cool. I'm so impressed!
What great cupcakes! I don't suppose those 3 cupcakes that make the corn on the cob are skewered together, are they. It would be fun to try to eat them while only holding on to each end. A PARTY GAME! EAT THE CORNEY CUPCAKES! NO HANDS ALLOWED!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! Gavin just saw the penguins and started laughing soo hard saying how much he loved them! I just love my super amazing talent friend...you truly have a gift...trust me...i suck at cupcakes...:)
I am SO impressed! Those corn on the cob ones are to die for! How adorable. What's the name of the cupcake book? I might have to get it.
Post a Comment