Friday, November 19, 2010

Hate mail

This is what I get when I tell James to take a nap.

7 comments:

Hildie said...

That is hilarious! I love that James.

M said...

Um, that is hilarious. Absolutely hysterical.

Financial Aid for College said...

I want you to know this trait passed down straight through his Boppie. You should see the hilarious collection of "hate mail" my mom saved from me. But I couldn't spell as well as James, even when I was 14!

crazymamma said...

I cannnot stop laughing at this..i almost peed my pants..for realz..just sayin..i love that boy..soo funnY!

Omgirl said...

I was just going to say what Lorie said. She has saved a bunch of letters like that from her to her father. And as she got older, they were much longer and more guilt-ridden. Good times to look forward to!

Betsy B. said...

Oh the DRAMA!!

Sport Princess said...

I love this!!!