My sister has started a new venture in life and I'm excited to get the word out on it!
Wanting to give her princess minded daughter an alternative to the mainstream princesses, she wrote and is in the process of publishing a series of books about Sport Princesses. The first one "The Soccer Princess: Josephina and the Crustacean King" will be coming out in June.

To kick it all off she's starting a contest on her blog.
www.mysportprincess.blogspot.com
All you have to do is email her a picture of your little girl (age 0-10) participating in a sport or dressed as a Sport Princess. The grand prize is a $250 gift card, a custom-made Princess Jo gown, a copy of the book, pink soccer socks and a pink soccer ball.
Check out her blog and pass it on!
Wanting to give her princess minded daughter an alternative to the mainstream princesses, she wrote and is in the process of publishing a series of books about Sport Princesses. The first one "The Soccer Princess: Josephina and the Crustacean King" will be coming out in June.

To kick it all off she's starting a contest on her blog.
www.mysportprincess.blogspot.com
All you have to do is email her a picture of your little girl (age 0-10) participating in a sport or dressed as a Sport Princess. The grand prize is a $250 gift card, a custom-made Princess Jo gown, a copy of the book, pink soccer socks and a pink soccer ball.
Check out her blog and pass it on!
4 comments:
NO KIDDING, Nicki? Bethany has written a book and been accepted by a publisher! How wonderful! And what a great viewpoint, to have a princess who is also a jock!
When did all this take place! Please phone and reveal ALL!
Can I send a granddaughter's picture? Jennie, Ari, and you are all over 10.
Nicki, I can't see a way to email Bethany. I've looked at her new blog, and I'm excited for her books to be published, but can't see how to email her a picture. Can you give me some help? Wait...maybe I have her email on the email your dad sent me about his story of the Littlest Snowflake. I'll check that and see if I have it.
P.S. I read your blog all the time- I've just been a lurker up until now.
Nicki, I was staring into space - actually staring at your blog heading pictures while my mind was on temporary hold - and thought (in my mindless daze) "THAT bird is never going to get into THAT house, any more than I am going to get into a size 6 dress." Maybe the bird feels as sad about it as I do. :-)
Wow, I had no idea Bethany was a writer! Cool. I'll have to try out the sports princess thing on Daphne. She's not a girly girl so much but she's definitely not into sports either. I'd say she's more of an animal lover. But maybe we'll try on her princess dresses with some golf shoes and see how it looks.
Post a Comment