Before we left for our beach trip, Avery had her first recital! Her class danced to the song "Ladybug Picnic" and it was, seriously, the cutest thing ever. Each dancer had a turn doing a solo and Avery went on and on and on. She loved that stage! She had these pictures taken a few weeks ago and I was able to pick them up at the recital. It's the beginning of many recitals and dance classes to come! One more year and Brie will be up there as well :)
Love that song! Love those pictures! That little enchantress is a force to be reckoned with! Bootie shaking and flirty eyes! DANGER AHEAD!
Did you take a video? Bring it to Utah!
No, Jennie, Jasper would have burst into tears and howled, too afraid to even run off stage. But he likes to be held and kissed, while Avery is MUCH too busy for that sort of nonsense!
AWWWWW...I CANNOT get over how ADORABLE these are!! seriously AVERY GIRL..there is a special place in my heart for you! I love this little girl and i love these pictures...seriously ! ADORABLE!!! LOVE EM!!! and i cant wait to see the viedo!!!
6 comments:
SO adorable! There is no way Jasper would have done something like that. No way.
Love that song! Love those pictures! That little enchantress is a force to be reckoned with! Bootie shaking and flirty eyes! DANGER AHEAD!
Did you take a video? Bring it to Utah!
No, Jennie, Jasper would have burst into tears and howled, too afraid to even run off stage. But he likes to be held and kissed, while Avery is MUCH too busy for that sort of nonsense!
She is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Ever.
AWWWWW...I CANNOT get over how ADORABLE these are!! seriously AVERY GIRL..there is a special place in my heart for you! I love this little girl and i love these pictures...seriously ! ADORABLE!!! LOVE EM!!! and i cant wait to see the viedo!!!
She is so cute!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!! :) Super cute!
Post a Comment