I have yet another reason on why I'm an awesome mom.
It's no secret that I like to drive fast, not reckless, but fast.
There is a particular road that I take (on an almost weekly basis) that is a lot of fun to drive. It's super curvy and hilly and most of the time relatively clear of other cars.
My kids LOVE this road. They ask for it every time we are in the car. They will all put their hands in the air, yell "wheee" and giggle the whole time.
Their favorite part is at the end when the road goes down pretty steep and crosses over a railroad track. If I get going fast enough (I'm not even going to tell you how fast) I can get some serious air over it. That's when the kids laugh the hardest. I want to get a video of the ride sometime because it is so funny, but I had Ben take some pictures the last time we were on it together. The blurry one was taken right when we hit the railroad tracks.
Just in case you're reading this Mom - of course I'm careful and safe. My car is safe, the car seats are safe, you're grandkids are well taken care of. They just happen to be adrenaline junkies like me :)

2 comments:
Just which Mom do you think you might be scaring to death? I think there are TWO moms who will start praying harder that no train comes 'round the bend (Toot, Toot Peanut Butter!)
You are indeed getting your children ready for a life of carnival rides!
I love that road too. Was it David we were driving with where we said - slow down for the railroad tracks - and he sped up? Or was that you?
Post a Comment